Based in Jeffersonville, Indiana, New Hope Services has a rich history of meeting human services needs for the past 62 years. It is one of the largest and most successful nonprofit organizations in the region, with services in 23 counties across Indiana.
New Hope’s focus is in three primary divisions: Ability Services, Family Services, and Housing & Community Development. Our incredible clients include families, seniors, and adults with developmental disabilities.
A QUALITY LIFE FOR ALL IN OUR COMMUNITY
PROVIDE SERVICES RESPONSIVE TO INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Ability Services Mission
Strengthen community inclusion by empowering individuals across all ability levels to face challenges and achieve independence.
Family Services Mission
To promote and strengthen families with respect and compassion through prevention, education, and support.
To provide direction and leadership in the development of safe, affordable and suitable housing in response to public need.
New Hope’s Corporate Goals are:
- To provide leadership, direction, and support to the organization
- To provide quality products/services
- To continue to improve financial stability
- To provide a quality working environment
- To enhance public image
- To continue to research, develop and market products and services