Based in Jeffersonville, Indiana, New Hope Services has a rich history of meeting human services needs for the past 59 years. It is one of the largest and most successful nonprofit organizations in the region, with services in 20 counties across Indiana.
New Hope’s focus is in three primary divisions: Adult Services, Family Services, and Housing & Community Development. Our incredible clients include families, seniors, and adults with developmental disabilities.
New Hope’s Corporate Goals are:
- To provide leadership, direction, and support to the organization
- To provide quality products/services
- To continue to improve financial stability
- To provide a quality working environment
- To enhance public image
- To continue to research, develop and market products and services