Our Safe Sleep Program provides support and training for families and infant caregivers. The program is free and voluntary.
- Infant Age Requirement: from 4 weeks prior to due date to 1 year old
- On-sight technical support and training for families and infant caregivers (typically last 1 hour)
- Upon completing training, a Survival Kit will be provided.
- Survival Kit includes: One infant Pack ‘n Play portable crib, fitted sheet with imprinted safe sleep messaging, wearable blanket, pacifier, Safe Sleep For Your Baby DVD, Sleep Baby Safe and Snug Board Book, Safe Sleep Checklist and safe sleep education material and recommendations.
- Income requirement (WIC/ Medicaid Eligible)
Classes will be held every 3rd Wednesday of the month, 11 am – 12 pm at New Hope Commons, 1302 Wall Street. Please call 812-288-2715 to reserve your spot in an upcoming class.