New Hope Services Safe Sleep Program provides technical support and training for families and infant caregivers.
The program is free and voluntary
- Age Requirement: 4 weeks prior to due date – one year old
- On sight technical support and training for families and infant caregivers (typically last 1 hour)
- Upon completing training; Survival Kit will be provided.
- Survival Kit includes: One infant Pack ‘n Play portable crib, fitted sheet with imprinted safe sleep messaging, wearable blanket, pacifier, Safe Sleep For Your Baby DVD, Sleep Baby Safe and Snug Board Book, Safe Sleep Checklist and safe sleep education material and recommendations for those with an infant.
- Income requirement (WIC/ Medicaid Eligible)
Classes will be held the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 10-11am, please call to reserve your spot in an upcoming class at Kids Place.