Our Safe Sleep Program provides support and training for families and infant caregivers. The program is free and voluntary.
- Infant Age Requirement: from 4 weeks prior to due date to 1 year old
- On-sight technical support and training for families and infant caregivers (typically last 1 hour)
- Upon completing training, a Survival Kit will be provided.
- Survival Kit includes: One infant Pack ‘n Play portable crib, fitted sheet with imprinted safe sleep messaging, wearable blanket, pacifier, Safe Sleep For Your Baby DVD, Sleep Baby Safe and Snug Board Book, Safe Sleep Checklist and safe sleep education material and recommendations.
- Income requirement (WIC/ Medicaid Eligible)
SCOTTSBURG – Classes held monthly on the 3rd Friday, 1 – 2 pm, at Gardner Place (279 N Gardner Place). Please call 812-752-6474 to reserve your spot in an upcoming class.