Based in Jeffersonville, Indiana, New Hope Services has a rich history of meeting human services needs for the past 64 years. It is one of the largest and most successful nonprofit organizations in the region, with services in 23 counties across Indiana.
New Hope’s focus is in three primary divisions: Ability Services, Family Services, and Affordable Housing. Our incredible clients include families, seniors, and adults with developmental disabilities.
A QUALITY LIFE FOR ALL IN OUR COMMUNITY
PROVIDE SERVICES RESPONSIVE TO INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Strengthen community inclusion by empowering individuals across all ability levels to face challenges and achieve independence.
To promote and strengthen families with respect and compassion through prevention, education, and support.
To provide direction and leadership in the development of safe, affordable and suitable housing in response to public need.
- To provide leadership, direction, and support to the organization
- To provide quality products/services
- To continue to improve financial stability
- To provide a quality working environment
- To enhance public image
- To continue to research, develop and market products and services