Looking for past annual reports, specific forms, pamphlets and more? Take a look at our resources. Looking for something you don’t see here? Just let us know.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Complaint Form and Instructions
- Acta de Americanos con Discapacidades Formulario de Queja Instrucciones
- Notifying the Public of Rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Notificación al público de los derechos bajo la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA)
- NHS Resource Guide
- New Hope Title VI Plan
- Formulario de queja e instrucciones del Título VI
- Notificación al público de los derechos en virtud del Título VI
- Title VI Complaint Form
- Title VI Notice to the Public
- NHS Services Card
- Prosperity Indiana
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority (IHCDA)
- Indiana Association of Rehab Facilities (INARF)
- Indiana Association of Resources and Child Advocacy (IARCA)
- One Southern Indiana
- Scott County Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Scott County Partnership
- Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE)
Thank you to the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana for your generation donation through the Capacity Building Grant opportunity. Your support of $23,177 for technology upgrades contributed to individuals attending The Square day program in mastering technology for their personal growth and experience to prepare them for today’s workforce and daily living skills.
FSSA is issuing New Hope Services, Inc. (NHS) funding to support our direct service workforce. To provide immediate support to our workforce, we plan to issue bonuses to direct service workers. NHS will dedicate 95% of the grant amount towards this activity. NHS will issue the first bonus on February 10, 2023. Employees can expect to receive funding through September 2023. Our goal is to use this funding as soon as possible so that we can provide immediate and on-going funding to support our workforce. Please contact Elizabeth Boyd, Vice President, at Elizabeth_Boyd@newhopeservices.org with any questions regarding how the funds will be spent.